Yamaha DT 50 graphic kit Army Heritage. Treat yourself to an Army Heritage adhesive kit for the Yamaha DT 50. The Heritage graphic kit fits perfectly on the fairings of the Yamaha DT 50 So don't hesitate to change the deco kit for the new Army deco kit. Designed to fit easily on Yamaha DT fairings. Consisting of stickers for all fairings and stickers for Swingarm and stickers for fork sliders are also included. Free and fast delivery.
Rigid transparent lamination with a minimum thickness of 450 microns.
Our graphic kits are delivered with a transparent protective film for transport, do not forget to remove it after installation.
Why choose an Army graphics kit for Yamaha DT?
- Wash-resistant stickers
- UV protection< br>- High opacity vinyl
- Long lasting
- Strong glue
- Easy to apply thanks to the cutouts
How to apply the decal kit on Yamaha DT 50:
- Clean the Yamaha DT 50 fairing to remove all traces of grease.
- Spray the fairing lightly with soapy water.
- Heat the sticker using a dryer. hair.
- Apply and position the sticker. (easy to adjust with water).
- Let the Yamaha DT fairing sticker dry