Army Electric graphic kit for Beta models from 2011. This sticker kit will put some electricity in your travels! Don't wait any longer to ride showing your personality. Developed by the Army by SCTV team, this set of stickers goes perfectly with your 50cc motorcycle. Precision cut, and on PVC to have a shiny, clean finish. Do not hesitate to clean the fairings thoroughly with a degreasing product for a result without imperfections.
Rigid transparent lamination with a minimum thickness of 450 microns.
Our graphic kits are delivered with a transparent protective film for transport, do not forget to remove it after installation.
Why choose an Army graphic kit for Beta 50?
- Wash-resistant stickers
- UV protection< br>- High opacity vinyl
- Long lasting
- Strong glue
- Easy to apply thanks to the cutouts
How to apply the decal kit on Beta 50:
- Clean the Beta 50 fairing to remove all traces of grease .
- Spray the fairing lightly with soapy water.
- Heat the sticker using a hair dryer.
- Apply and position the sticker. (easy to adjust with water).
- Let the sticker on Beta's fairing dry.