Inspired by the Suzuki Makita, the Army Makita graphic kit is now available for the Beta RR after 2011. In order to optimize the visual aspect of your Beta, we advise you to put it on white fairings. The Makita Army graphic kit is adapted and adjusted to perfection for the fairings of your beta. Dunlop, Makita, Motul logos are discreetly placed to show off your personality. It comes with the wheel rims, a graphic set of 12 stickers, ie 3 per rim side.
Why choose an Army sticker graphic kit?
- wash-resistant graphic kit
- UV protection
- High opacity vinyl
- Long lasting
- Strong glue span>
- Easy to install thanks to the cut-outs
How to apply the stickers deco kit on Beta RR 50:
< span>- Clean the Beta RR fairing to remove all traces of grease.
- Spray the fairing lightly with soapy water.
- Heat the sticker using a hair dryer.
- Apply and position the sticker. (easy to adjust with water).
- Let the sticker on the Beta RR fairing dry.